Shree Hari Yoga Center At Gokarana
Yoga is a holistic package for happy living. It provides techniques to unite the body, mind and breath,
and connect to the inner core of our being – the spiritual aspect of our lives.
OUR INTENTION IS TO SHARE THE PASSION FOR YOGA,
INSPIRE YOU TO LIVE CONCIOUS & HEALTHY.
Theme based and changing workshops like Yoga Theraphy, Chinese medicine, Aryurveda, Yin/Yang Yoga and the Business Aspect of Yoga, Yoga school registration and marketing skills)
Shree Hari Yoga curriculum will expand your knowledge of yoga, advance your ability to teach, and give you a deeper understanding of topics that are missed in other trainings. The Course will be offered in English, but we can also provide assistance in German and Hindi.
Ayurveda and Panchakarma
A Holistic Approach to Healthcare
Inclusive of 3 meals and Shared/Private Accommodation.
Yoga & Meditation Maintains Inner & Outer Harmony
What’s more – the balance, flexibility, alertness that you achieve on the yoga mat, reflects in your actions and attitude off
the yoga mat too.
- Pranayama – learning to breathe with awareness and through difficult postures can help you breathe through difficult times.
- Asanas – Stretching in the yoga poses to your limit without comparing with another, can lead to an attitude to do your best in a situation and let go. This attitude helps in overcoming stress.
- Being physically flexible leads to mental flexibility- At the same time, being mentally flexible (for example: ‘I can do it’ attitude) leads to physical flexibility.
- Meditation is that which gives you deep rest- Meditation is an activity in which the practitioner just sits and allows the mind to dissolve.
- Bhakti Yoga is one of the 4 Yoga Paths- a practice of love and devotion toward God. Motivated to attain a spiritually liberated state, awakening, peace and feeling of the divine love with Chanting, fire Ceremony and special events.
HOW to come?
From Gokarana by Bus / Van / Taxi / Flight:
Arrival by airplane
Gokarna is located in Karnataka just a few hours from Goa and Bangalore. Although it does not have an airport, it is well-connected by road to all major cities. Here is how to reach Gokarna.
Dabolim airport in Goa is the nearest airport about 140 km away. The airport is well connected by flights to Indian and international cities. From the airport, taxi services are available.
The nearest railway station is at Ankola, about 20 km from Gokarna. Trains from several cities including Mangalore, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram, Veraval halt at the station. From the station, taxi services are available for Gokarna.
Gokarna is well connected by road. KSRTC buses do ply regularly from Bengaluru, Mangalore, Hubli, other cities of Karnataka. One can also board a bus from Madgaon and other cities of Goa for Gokarna. Gokarna is just 10 km off the NH 17 connecting Mumbai to Kochi. Buses, including AC luxury, ply regularly between both the cities.
For more information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shree Hari Yoga School
behind parvati cafe, Kudle Beach, Gokarna, Karnataka 581326