About 300 Hours Yoga teacher Training
The Shree Hari Yoga School in India is registered with Yoga Alliance USA. This Advanced Yoga Teacher Training course run under supervision of Course Director Shree Hari Ji. He applies his solid experience and knowledge to the 300 and 500 hours Teacher Training Course to deepen the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice. It combines with alignment techniques from the Iyengar style and therapeutic benefits of Yoga
Why Shree Hari Yoga ?
The objective is to provide beginners and experienced yoga students with strong technical and theoretical experience. This includes explanations of detail of asana and its therapeutic effect on human anatomy and physiology. Yoga school in India, which teaches an Ashram lifestyle, which is healthy for happy living and release of stress & how to cure disease. Yoga classes of 300 hours YTTC includes different styles of yoga like Sivananda, power, flow, vinyasa, raja yoga and yoga therapy.
This course is for you if you are interested in learning the ancient science of health and spirituality after finishing 200 hour yoga teacher training course at any yoga school. It is available for all of those who have some past experience with yoga although your eligibility will be accessed after you send us your application form. After going through it, we will e-mail you and you can proceed to book your spot by deposit of 300 USD. After payment, your seat will be confirmed.
The advance program is suitable for advanced and Intermediate level of students. It will make you an expert in designing customised yoga classes, courses and retreats in various styles (Yin & Yang), as well as yoga therapy program
The course syllabus follows Yoga Alliance 300hr Yoga Teacher Training Course standards, and includes learning the asanas of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series with an emphasis on how to teach in an injury free way to all age groups. This course will also have elements of therapeutic yoga as devised by MR. BKS Iyengar.
- RYT 500 : The course allows you to become Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher 500 (RYT 500). If you have already finished 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course (with Shree Hari Yoga, or any other registered school in Yoga Alliance). 100 hours of teaching practicum if its there, please contact us if you need to collect teaching hours, we are able to offer you assistance in our school.
- 5 ELEMENTS, YIN & YANG, YOGA THERAPY : Our 300 hours Yoga TTC is a 4-week residential unique program combining the theory of 5 ELEMENTS, AYURVEDA, YIN YANG and YOGA THERAPY (each week is dedicated to one element, morning Yoga teacher training class is Yang – dynamic, evening – Yin, smooth), according to both Yoga & Ayurveda, and Chinese Traditional Medicine (TCM).
- MULTI-STYLE YOGA : Our speciality at Shree Hari Yoga School in India is that it includes different styles of yoga. Like Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, Iyengar, Yin Yoga, and yoga therapy. All this helps to create your own individual yoga style class once you become a registered yoga teacher.
- Styles of Teachings : We offer asana classes inspired by 5-elemental yoga in Yang styles (Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Power). Yin style (Hatha, Yin, Restorative, gentle flow, zen flow) workshops are the part of course. We make you experience different energies, different benefits, and take your practice yoga teaching to the next level.
- Evaluation & Certification : To get a Diploma at the 300-hour yoga instructor course, a student needs to attend 4 weeks duration course which includes eight yoga modules. School examines the student proficiency and a give waiver if in that module student has already completed. Evaluation is based on written assignments and practical evaluations. Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criteria.
- Yoga Philosophy : Classical Yoga Philosophy is interwoven throughout the program and you will be introduced to Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, to Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads and Hathapradipika allowing you to make your own comparisons of classical and contemporary Yoga, posing the question, ‘What is Yoga?’ These sessions are a great time for philosophical debate and indeed provided a welcome insight into the views of your fellow students. Each Yoga class will have an intention with a spiritual message that will allow you to understand how we can incorporate philosophy into practice. Hari will deliver a talk on Yoga in Bhagavad Gita, a beloved Indian text from which many lessons can be learnt.
- Evening Activities : These include: Meditation, Japa Meditation, spiritual documentaries, Kirtans and Satsangs