About 100 Hours Yoga teacher Training
The 100 hour yoga teacher training in India is part of the 200-hour yoga teacher training offered at Shree Hari Yoga School. This 100 hour yoga teacher training india course is intended for students who do not have the time to complete the 200-hour course in the traditional four weeks. In addition, Shree Hari Yoga School offers you the opportunity to complete the 200-hour yoga teacher training in two sections. These two sections must be completed within the year of commencement. Certificates will be awarded to student once all required hours, assignments, with examinations are successfully completed.
Why Shree Hari Yoga ?
The objective is to provide beginners and experienced yoga students with strong technical as well as theoretical experience. This will enable them to perform Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga primary series with perfection and correct alignment. The course will equip the future teachers to be completely autonomous, ready to run their own yoga classes at the highest standards and also attain self practice mode.
This course is for you if you are interested in learning the ancient science of health and spirituality after finishing 200 hour yoga teacher training course at any yoga school. It’s available for all of those who have some past experience with yoga although your eligibility will be accessed after you send us your application form. After going through it, we will e-mail you and you can proceed to book your spot by deposit of 300 USD. After payment your seat gets confirmed.
The advance program suitable for advanced, Intermediate level of students. It will make you an expert in designing customized yoga classes, courses and retreats in various styles (Yin & Yang), as well as yoga therapy program
The course syllabus follows Yoga Alliance. 100hr YTTC standards, and includes learning the asanas of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series with an emphasis on how to teach in an injury free way to all age groups. This course will also have elements of therapeutic yoga as devised by MR. BKS Iyengar.
- Training and practice (50 hours) : Asana, pranayama, kriya, chanting, mantra, meditation and also other traditional yoga techniques.
- Methodology (10 hours) : Principles of demonstration, assisting and correcting, observation, instruction, different teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, as well as business aspects of teaching yoga.
- Anatomy and physiology (10 hours) : Human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.). This includes theoretical knowledge of both systems with their practical application within yoga (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
- Yoga philosophy, lifestyle, with ethics for yoga teachers (10 hours) : The study of yoga philosophies as well as yoga lifestyle with ethics for yoga teachers (Patanjali yoga Sutra’s).
- Practicum (5 hours) : Practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching, hearing and giving feedback as well as assisting in other students classes.
- Assignments (15 hours) : Learning teaching techniques based on literature of teaching methodology. Especially relevant, Studying and writing your own reflections and understandings of these. Watching videos of yoga masters, designing your own class, group discussions, and further more, examinations based on knowledge of content.
- Yoga Philosophy : Classical Yoga Philosophy, interwoven throughout the program. Introduced to Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads and Hathapradipika allowing you to make your own comparisons of classical as well as contemporary Yoga. Therefore, posing the question, ‘What Yoga is?’ These sessions are a great time for philosophical debate as well as provides a welcome insight into the views of your fellow students. Each Yoga class will have an intention with a spiritual message that will allow you to understand how we can incorporate philosophy into practice. Furthermore, session of Yoga in Bhagavad Gita, beloved Indian text by Hariji.
- Evening Activities : Furthermore, These include: Meditation, Japa Meditation, spiritual documentaries, Kirtans and Satsangs